Notice from Deloitte LLP
Deloitte LLP (“Deloitte” or “we” or “us”) was appointed by Severn Trent Plc to provide an independent assurance report on Selected Information within the Initial Allocation Report in relation to the reported use of the proceeds of sustainable bond ISIN XS2182065149 issued on 2 June 2020 (the “Purpose”).
We, Deloitte LLP, understand that certain users of the Initial Allocation Report (“Third Parties”) may wish to have sight of our report (“the Report”) related to the Purpose. The Report is confidential to Severn Trent Plc and they have sought our consent for the Report to be disclosed to you. We have consented to such disclosure on the basis set out in this notice.
By requesting access to this Report you agree that it is for information purposes only in connection with the Purpose. We have agreed to the disclosure of the Report to you only if you acknowledge and agree the following:
- (a) The Report was prepared solely for the use of Severn Trent Plc and was not prepared for your use or with your interests in mind;
- (b) We have not updated the Report and are not obliged to do so. Events may have occurred after the date of the Report which would change its content, had they been known when the Report was prepared;
- (c) You will not disclose or make available the Report to any other party except as required by law or regulation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may disclose the Report to your affiliates (being any entity which is controlling, controlled by, or under common control with, you) on a need to know basis provided you procure their agreement to abide by the terms of the agreement formed by your acceptance of these terms and are responsible for their compliance therewith.
- (d) If you choose to rely upon the Report, you do so entirely at your own risk and without recourse to any Deloitte Parties. The Deloitte Parties have no liability or responsibility to you in contract or tort or otherwise for any loss, damage, cost or expense caused by your use of or reliance on the Information.
- (e) You agree not to bring, and procure that your affiliates will not bring, or threaten to bring, any actions, proceedings or claims against any of the Deloitte Parties in connection with the provision of the Information to you.
The “Deloitte Parties” means all entities (including Deloitte LLP) that are members of the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”) worldwide network and each of their subsidiaries,
predecessors, successors and assignees, and all partners, principals, members, owners, directors, employees, affiliates and agents of all such entities.
The Deloitte Parties may (individually or collectively) in their own right enforce the provisions of this agreement which refer to the Deloitte Parties.
The agreement formed by your acceptance of these terms (including all contractual and non-contractual rights and obligations arising out of or relating thereto) is governed by English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise in connection with it.
If you are willing to agree and comply with these requirements, please click the ‘I Accept’ option however you should only do so if you have the power to bind the legal entity and any affiliates to these terms. By doing so you agree not only to these terms but also that you have this ability to enter into a contract on behalf of the entity and any affiliates.
If you are not willing to agree to these requirements, please click the ‘I Decline’ option.