Help and Contact
SAP Ariba - our new Source to Settle management platform
In October 2020 we’ll switch to our procurement platform to SAP Ariba. This is a digital Source to Settle process which will allow you to manage your procurement activities online.
We’ll start with our upstream modules such as Sourcing, followed by our downstream module – buying and invoicing – in May 2022.
How SAP Ariba helps suppliers
SAP Ariba is a cloud-based online Procurement tool for businesses, that allows you to manage all of your procurement processes and information in one place.
Using SAP Ariba, you can:
- participate in tenders and bid opportunities
- exchange transactional data including purchase orders, shipping notices and invoices
- monitor payment status of invoices and receive notifications
- communicate directly with ST electronically
- keep your company details up to date, such key contact data & bank account information
- digitise your documentation
A supplier guide to SAP Ariba
We’ve put together a comprehensive guide for our suppliers using SAP Ariba.
The guide will demonstrate our Severn Trent processes and requirements, enabling suppliers to manage their procurement activity with us effectively via SAP Ariba.
How to register on SAP Ariba
First, you'll need to sign up for a free SAP Ariba standard account.
- Approved suppliers will be able to register for SAP Ariba from 14 October 2020. It’s a simple process that involves reconfirming your details using our supplier registration form
- Potential new suppliers should also register in order to receive tender or bid opportunities directly from us.
You'll then need to add Severn Trent as a buyer.
To do add us as a buyer you’ll need to log in to your SAP Ariba account and submit a support ticket with SAP Ariba.
Once you’ve done that, all new purchase orders we issue will be sent to your Ariba Network account inbox.
You can register for a free standard account, or pay for an enterprise account. Enterprise accounts are charged based on the number of transactions that you make.
All our suppliers must register on the SAP Ariba platform to be able to carry our any procurement activity with Severn Trent.
As a qualified supplier, your organisation’s details will appear in relevant category searches, helping our teams to find and approach the right companies for the right work.
How to participate in tenders
Once registered for a SAP Ariba account, you can manage your tender application. This guide to how you can use the SAP Ariba platform to tender for work with Severn Trent.
Have a question?
If you have any questions about SAP Ariba or need support using it, you can email our support team SupplierEnablement@severntrent.co.uk.