Help and Contact
The guidelines include:
- Using meaningful ALT text for all images to provide descriptive text.
- Using descriptive hyperlink text.
- Avoiding the use of frames, which are difficult for special browsers to interpret.
- Provide navigational short cuts for users of text only browsers and page readers.
- Using an easy-to-see web colour scheme.
- Using an easy to read font type, size and colour.
Making web sites easy to use goes further than just colour and fonts. We work hard to make sure our content is easy-to-read and easy-to-navigate, taking into consideration customers who use speech readers.Our main navigation options have been assigned keyboard access keys for users who don’t use pointing devices (such as a mouse).
If you want to alter the size of the text displayed on this site you can change the option in your Internet browser.
- On the browser Tools menu select 'Internet Options'
- On the General tab, select 'Accessibility'
- Tick the 'Ignore font sizes specified on web pages' check box
- Click on 'OK'
- On the browser menu select 'view'
- Click 'text size'
- Choose the size of text