Help and Contact
User and role setup help guide
A guide on how to set up users and roles in the SAP Ariba plaform.
Understanding roles for users
During registration the administrator is automatically linked to the username and login entered. They are responsible for account set-up /configuration and management.
The administrator is the primary point of contact for users with questions or problems and creates roles for the account.
The user can have different roles, which correspond to the user’s actual job responsibilities. They are responsible for updating user information.
Users and roles
Enhanced user functionality
Useful links - SAP Ariba
- Register for a training webinar, view a demonstration video, and learn about the functionality of a standard account
- Log a ticket with the SAP Ariba team to resolve a technical issue
- Learn about Ariba standard account
- Learn about the difference between the free standard account and the paid for enterprise account
- Register for live demo and Q&A session about the Ariba Network