Christine Hodgson BSc (Hons), FCA
Appointed: Non-Executive Director on 1 January 2020, Chair on 1 April 2020
Membership: Nominations Committee (Chair), Corporate Sustainability
Committee, Remuneration Committee
Christine brings extensive Board and Governance experience to the Company as well as a deep understanding of business, finance and technology leadership. She is a committed advocate of the need for companies to serve all of their stakeholders effectively and deliver their social purpose. Until her appointment as Chair of the Severn Trent Board, she was the Executive Chair of Capgemini UK Plc, one of the world’s largest technology and professional services groups. Christine joined Capgemini in 1997 and built her career in a variety of roles including CFO for Capgemini UK Plc and for the Global Outsourcing business, CEO of Technology Services North West Europe and the Global Head of Corporate Social Responsibility.
Christine was previously an Independent Non-Executive Director of Ladbrokes Coral Group PLC until 2017. She is a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
- Non-Executive Director of Hafren Dyfrdwy Cyfyngedig, the Group’s licensed entity in Wales
- Senior Independent Director of Standard Chartered Plc
- Chair of The Careers and Enterprise Company Limited
- Senior Pro-Chancellor and Chair of Loughborough University Council
- UK Chair of Advisory Board for Spencer Stuart UK