Our Graduate & Undergraduate Programmes 2021
We think water’s wonderful. It plays a critical role in all our lives. It’s the shower that wakes us up, the hot bath that relaxes us before bed. We cook with it… grow gardens with it… have fun with it. Oh yes, and it keeps us alive! It's a precious resource and in future, as our population continues to grow, we'll need much more of it. By taking care of it, we can make sure there's always plenty to go round so that everyone experiences the wonder of water – today, tomorrow and for generations to come.
Joining our Graduate Leadership Programmes and Undergraduate Placements will give you the chance to keep our wonderful water flowing to over eight million customers – and find fresh solutions for the challenges we face.
You can also follow social media channel @SevernTrentLife on Twitter and Facebook.
New Talent Programmes - Graduate and Undergraduate Opportunities
We offer a range of early careers programmes for graduates within Business Leadership, Finance and Technology.
In addition we also have a number of undergraduate opportunities in our Visitor Experience team with individuals completing 12 months as a placement ranger.
Our programmes are designed with your career development journey in mind. They are designed to help you be the best you can be. We want you to use your energy and hunger for knowledge, dedication and intellectual excellence to become a future technical expert at Severn Trent.
Some of the things we love to see in our graduate and undergraduate joiners include:
- Courage to step in and do whatever needs doing to resolve complex challenges
- Take ownership of tasks and be accountable for delivering what we've promised
- Rapidly absorb information and learning, being able to apply it with immediate effect
- Motivated by a strong desire to succeed and excel within their chosen field
- A focus on customer satisfaction and the ability to build strong relationships