Broadcast Production Assistant - Apprenticeship
So you’re looking for a career in communications? Well, let’s tell you some more about who we are…
Our team is made up of Internal Communications, Press Office, Brand and Marketing and our Community Comms team. As a team our role is to engage and communicate with colleagues, customers and local communities to inform them of our business objectives and bring them on-board with campaign messaging.
As our team expands, we’re offering a wonderful Apprenticeship Programme for an aspirational Broadcast Production Assistant. You’ll work with the team to play a key part in our role in the next five year business plan. Our role includes:
• Positively building and managing our reputation.
• Supporting operational performance through building knowledge and influencing consumer behaviour.
If you think you’d make a good addition to our team, and the Digital/Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship sounds like something you’re interested in, take a read of the details below.
- PRE-PRODUCTION – Visualising an idea, understanding how you’re going to create it and agreeing your idea with your clients.
- PRODUCTION - Capturing action using a digital camera, lighting and audio equipment.
- POST PRODUCTION- Editing videos using Adobe software to add finishing touches to your videos.
- STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT – Liaising and working with clients to ensure the work created in line with the brief and delivered on time.
- MULTI-TASKING AND TIME MANAGEMENT - Handling various projects at any time and ensuring deadlines are met accordingly.
- MAINTAINING VIDEO EQUIPMENT- Ensuring that all kit is in working order and regularly checking equipment condition prior to production.