At a glance
This chart sets out the ownership structure within the Severn Trent group, showing those companies that connect our regulated and operating companies to Severn Trent Plc.
All entities are incorporated in England and Wales and are 100% owned unless otherwise stated.
Severn Trent Water is one of the largest of the 10 regulated water and sewerage companies in England and Wales. We provide high quality services to more than 4.2 million homes and businesses in the Midlands and mid-Wales.
- We are committed to the long term sustainable stewardship of our business, and the environment, customers and the communities in which we live and work
- Our efficiencies and high standards help us keep our costs low, generate progressive, sustainable returns for our shareholders, and good value for money for our customers
- We continually work to improve our performance and deliver cost and operational efficiencies against our targets
- Our bills for water and sewerage combined are the lowest on average in England and Wales
- We have one of the lowest reported per capita water consumption rates in the UK
- We have a strong management team and a clear business plan
Severn Trent Business Services is a member of the Severn Trent Plc group of companies which serves 4.3 million homes and businesses. We provide businesses with tried and tested water services, tailored to their specific needs, which improve efficiencies and manage risk and compliance.
Over four decades of experience in the water industry has given us an in-depth understanding of the challenges business customers face with water provision. Our expert teams can work with your business to create water management solutions designed to fulfil your particular objectives.