- Member of Corporate Responsibility, Executive and Disclosure Committees
Skills, competence and experience:
Olivia (Liv) brings to the Board a wealth of experience managing customer service delivery and complex infrastructure and organisations in a regulated environment. Before joining
Severn Trent, Liv was Chief Executive Officer of Openreach, part of the BT Group, where she spearheaded and oversaw the commercial roll-out of fibre broadband to two-thirds of the country. She joined BT in 2002 and held the pivotal roles of Group Director of Strategy and Regulation, Managing Director Commercial and Brands, Global Services and UK Customer Services Director. From 1998 to 2002, Liv worked for Accenture as a consultant in the Communications and High Tech Market Unit, designing and implementing business change solutions across a number of industry sectors.
Key current appointments:
- Member of The 30% Club
- Director of Water UK
- Member of Take Over Panel – Hearings Committee
- Executive Director of Water Plus Limited – joint venture with United Utilities
- Member of the Council for Sustainable Business
- Executive Director of Severn Trent Water Limited, the Group’s licenced entity in England and Executive Director of Hafren Dyfrdwy Cyfyngedig, the Group’s licenced entity in Wales.